Monday, October 31, 2011

Dear My future ''IMAM''


 Dear My furure "IMAN"
I may not know who are you
I may not know where you are from
But I do not care
I'm sure someday Allah will let me know about you
I'm sure you are the best that Allah has chosen for me
I'm sure Allah will allow me to meet you on the right time


Oh the owner of my rib...
Whoever you are
I promise
If I found you, I would love you eternally because Allah
I would always obey your commands
And keep this love till the end of time


If you only knew
Deep inside...
I always say a little pray:


Ya Rahman 
I pray for the one who will be a part of my life
A man who loves you more than anything
A man who loves me because of you
A man who understands me completely
A man who need my smile to make him happy
A man who has gentle heart and nice behavior
Ya Wadud...
Please guide my heart
Do not let me fall in love with the wrong one
till the day that You specify
I'll keep my love for the chose one
amin Ya Rabbal alamin...

p/s: my sister said,  u may find the right person but not in the right time vice versa. So, for what u want to be a couple because it is haram in Islam. Just pray to Allah, He knows everything about ur jodoh and He will give u the right man in the right time! Other person told me that, don't say about ur feeling to the guy u love because he may reject u, but say your feeling to Allah because He will accept ur pray or give u other guy who is the best for u with!=)



No comments:

Post a Comment

love


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

palastine